Aims and Objective
THE SCHOOL, IT’S AIMS & OBJECTIVE
Educare Montessori and Kindergarten school is an institution set up by a group of Professionals. This school aims at imparting pre-school education through the medium of English for the all – round development of the children in the age group of 1½ to 5 years.
The main objectives are:
- To enable a child to develop a good physique, imagination, creativity, curiosity, attitude towards social responsibility and relationship with others.
- To inculcate human values
- To act as an aid to emotional and intellectual growth of the child\
- To enable to gain ability for expression, clear concepts of things and events.
- To work and play independently.
- To inculcate good habits of health and personal hygiene.
- To minimise school dropouts in future.
The school aims at developing children of today as citizens of tomorrow. The guiding philosophy of the institution is that the “school is a happy home, sacred shrine, a social centre, a state in miniature – all beautifully blended into a synthetic structure.