Instructions to Parents
- Attendants, servants, parents etc are not permitted to remain in the school premises during school hours. Any change of attendant, servants, local guardian etc. are to be notified in the writing to the Principal and proper acknowledgement to be obtained.
- No escort, without the child Identity card will be allowed to take delivery of t he child.
- Parents should ensure that the child is supplied with Tiffin and drinking water before coming to school.
- Parents should ensure that the child comes daily to school neatly and correctly dressed in school uniform.
- The decision of the School Management in all matters will be deemed final. The principal is empowered with authority to refuse admission or ask the parent to remove a pupil whose conduct or behavior is detrimental to the well being of the school.